Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Dog Love is a Four-legged word Tag

Some of you know I walk & take care of dogs. Some of you know I rescued a Lab/Retriever Mix named Daisy in 2014 age 7 at the time. Daisy was the oldest at the shelter. I went each day & walked her and on the 3rd day I adopted/rescued her to bee my fur-friend. Daisy had had 2 previous owners. Last owner indicated that she did not listen when they dropped her off at the shelter. I took Daisy thru 6 week training at Petco. Daisy completed Level 1 Basic in 3 wks and was moved up to Level 2 which she completed in the remaining 3 weeks. Daisy is 9 now.

Fed & took care of neighbor's 2 dogs yesterday evng. The dogs are German Shorthaired Pinchers; 5 yr old named Morgan & recent rescue 5 mth old named Otis.

When owner posted on Nextdoor.com that she was disappointed in how a previous person had taken care of her dogs I responded and told her that I care for other people's dogs with same wonderful respect that I care for my own dog.

Made this Tag using Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamp/die.

My dog, Daisy, is posing with the Tag & wearing the dog collar scrunchie I made her using some Snoopy fabric I bought at Wal Mart.  Ck out how Daisy crosses her paws & she does this naturally on her own.






























 Supplies List 
 
ink: Versafine Onyx Black 
paper: cardstock - brown (dog food in bowl), white   scrapbook - Dog Paws
ribbon:  Celebrate It 360
stamp: Scrappy Moms Raining Cats & Dogs - sentiment 
Tim Holtz:  die/stamp - Crazy Dogs   paper - cardstock - brown, red

Entering this into the following challenges:


1/24   Simon Says Stamp Wed Anything But a Card       5E(#5)   1/18

1/27   Little Scrap Pieces Sat Linky Party   1E(#)   1/21 

1/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Jan 2017 Ch   UE  1/1
1/31   DLART Jan Linky Ch   1Eperday no stacking   1/1

2/2   Cardz TV Anything Goes Des Ch#1   3E(#3)   1/20

1/28   heARTful Stamping Ch Cute   2E(#1)   1/22

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so darn cute I love it. Daisy is quite the ham when it comes to posing - you have a gem with her. She is a vey special dog
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!! Love it! Daisy is adorable too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Goodness - how cute is this ties around the dog - love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at hte Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy is absolutely adorable (and cute!). Our dog Walter does the same thing with his paws - I had never seen it before :) Lucky for Daisy that you adopted her and lucky for you too it seems. Thanks for joining in my heARTful stamping challenge - loved this little dog tag.

    ReplyDelete