Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Grad Hat Shaped Card

Made this Graduation shaped card that Joy of Obsessed with Scrapbooking designed.


























    Supplies List 

brad: black - used on top of grad hat
Cricut cartridge: George & Basic Shapes   Square - used score tool also
machine: Cricut Explore Air 
paper: cardstock - black, gold foil, white   scrapbook - graduation words
other: yellow thread - tassel 
Simon Says Stamp: die - Bundle of Stitched Shapes - Star
tool:  MISTI 

Entering this into the following challenges:


5/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch   Patterned Paper May 2017   UE  5/1

6/4   Simon Stamp Mon   We're Going Around in Circles   5E(#3)   5/29
   Circles - brad, letter 'O' in CONGRATULATIONS

6/5    Tues Throwdown   Stitching   3E(#2)   5/30

6/6   Simon Says Stamp Wed   Anything Goes   5E#1)   5/31
   6/11   Fantabulous Cricut   Ch#302 Grad   3E(#1)   5/29

6 comments:

  1. Great shape! I love the gold star!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week!
    ~Cynthia
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike - LOL! I almost made a card like this for our challenge. Thanks for dropping by FCCB😀. BTW, stop by my blog so you can contact me - you won my blog candy -congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am late commenting.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, love the fun shaped card. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool. I wanted to make one of those but I honestly could not figure out the fold. Silly, I know, but I couldn't! Glad you did, yours is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, great work! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete