Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Here's the Buzz Notebook

Some of you may know that I use to work a part-time/seasonal job at a plant nursery, Calloway's Nursery. I applied to several places and Hallmark was one of them which at the time did not have any openings. I was offered a position at a Hallmark store. I use to work at a Hallmark store years ago. I gave my 2 wk notice to Calloway's and last day at Calloway's was 5/5. I started at Hallmark 5/3. Since then I have been offered several other jobs but am happy with the Hallmark job I have. It's nice to know I am wanted!
 
Made this for the front of my Hallmark notebook which I have Hallmark store info in it. I am learning a lot and putting info in the notebook helps.

























    Supplies List 

Cricut cartridge: Disney Pooh & Friends  Bee 2"
   Walk in my Garden  Beehive 4"
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
machine: Cricut Explore Air
paper: cardstock - black, white, yellows   scrapbook - honeycomb
stamp: Cardz TV "Birds & the Bees" - sentiment
tool:  MISTI 
wiggle eyes: 3mm 

Entering this into the following challenges:


5/28   Simon Stamp Mon   Little Critters   5E(#3)   5/22


5/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch   Patterned Paper May 2017   UE  5/1

6/3   Pile It On   Ch#130 Animal   UE  5/7

6/20   Simon Says Stamp Work It Wed    May 2017 Sunshine    3E(#1)  5/24   Sunshine - Yellow colors

 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job Melissa...wow it must be awesome to be in Hallmark!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. BZZZZ - like the beehive and bees on this creation - fits your name - have a nice week! Congrats on the job too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Melissa!!! Nice idea to create a note this notebook! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job. I love the idea of the notebook. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bindercover, love the design and the idea. Tfs and for joining us at PIO's Challenge #130 - Animal and/or Spring Garden.

    ReplyDelete