Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Apple The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog Card

School has started here in Central TX. Used Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps to make sentiment. The sentiment is one that uses every letter of the alphabet and use to be used for typing tests in school. Used Lawn Fawn stamps/dies for a different purpose other than Winter/Christmas and playground. Used Winter Fox & Dog to compliment the sentiment.

















     Supplies List 

ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Smitty's ABCs, Winter Fox, Let's Play

machine: Cricut Explore Air, Sizzix BIGkick

marker: white - for Fox's tail

paper: cardstock - browns, green, red, white, golden yellow  scrapbook -  school

SVG file: Lori Whitlock Apple Shaped Card

tool:  MISTI  

Entering this into the following challenge(s): 

8/29   Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Back to School       5E(#3)   8/23

8/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Aug 2017   UE  8/1
8/31   DLART Aug Linky Ch   1Eperday   8/1








9/3   Lawn Fawnatics   Ch11 Cards for Kids   UE   8/21























9/5    Cut it Up   Ch129 Fox & Grapes  Use Fox or Fruit   1E(#1)   8/25

9/7    Cardz TV   Anything Goes Des Ch#10   3E(#3)   8/25

9/3   heARTful Stamping Ch   Anything Goes + Stamp   2E(#1)   8/27

4 comments:

  1. I totally remember typing that in my high school typing class! Letters were always easy for me, but numbers were always awkward!

    Great card using a fox AND fruit! I love how you incorporated both!

    Thanks for joining us for our Fox and the Grapes challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the stem - and yes, I taught Keyboard typing in school and I also took typing when I was in school but not a keyboard - on a typewriter and cannot tell you how many times I typed that phrase - I like this apple shape card ~ Can make it various sizes and shapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the apple shape is fabulous and I love the sentiment with the dog and the fox, this really made me smile :-)
    Although I had heard that phrase before I never realised that it used every letter of the alphabet in it! well, as the saying goes, you learn something new every day!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Melissa! Love the concept and the saying! Thanks for joining us over at Lawn Fawnatics! -Jess

    ReplyDelete